Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Practical Suggestions Part 1

I feel I've done enough ranting about online yahoos and crazed muthuhs for now, so I'm going to switch gears and make some practical suggestions. Can I refer to myself as a "been there done that" muthuh even though my kid is still in diapers? Sure I can! I've survived the first year, nearly two (as  has she), and I have lots of wisdom to impart about the few moments I remember. Here are some must-haves in case you're just starting out and are wondering what to have on hand for the first couple of years:

1. 150 bottles*
2. 175 bottle collars
3. 200 spill-proof bottle caps
4. 3,000 bottle nipples of varying flows
5. 15 cutting boards
6. 7 pizza cutters
7. 22 knives
8. 25 bottle cleaning brushes (these also clean sippy cups)
9. 75 sippy cups
10. 110 sippy cup tops (straw and regular)
11. A 12-pack of beer
12. Bananas

*Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment