Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Fish

Albino bushy nose pleco. We don't need no furry animals!
My highly paid blog consultant (my albino bushy nose pleco, featured here) has suggested that I add pictures to my blog to broaden its appeal and give my 12 readers a break from paragraphs of straight text. I think this is good advice, so stay tuned for compelling images over the coming weeks. Those of you knowledgeable about tropical aquariums will notice some brush algae in the photo. I haven't been good about ridding the tank of this persistent eyesore. I blame being a groovy muthuh, but it's possible that I should budget my time better and clean out the tank rather than sip chardonnay and watch baseball on TV. Then again, muthuhblogs and articles are always emphasizing the importance of "me time," so the fishies might need to wait for the cleaning lady (i.e., me).

No comments:

Post a Comment